(Standard Size) Full Wrap Conversion Tula Baby Carrier - Natibaby Delin Plummy
This full buckle, full wrap conversion Tula Baby Carrier is entirely made out of a woven wrap. Note, that the photo listed here, is a stock photograph and this is not the exact wrap conversion for this listing.
Made in Poland.
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood
- Instruction brochure
- Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
- Hip belt: 8" length
- Weight of the carrier - 2 lbs
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20" and 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expended. The webbing attached to the strap is also additional 29" long.
Benefits of Tula Carriers:
- Newborn to toddler from 15 - 45 lbs
- Front and back carry
- Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
- Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
- Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
- Highest quality buckles and belts with safety certificates
- Hood to support baby's head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
- Three section hip belt that contours around waist
- Machine Washable
More about Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
Tula Baby Carrier is an ultimate baby carrier. You will not need anything else, as you can use this from birth all the way till at least 4 year old. Tula Carrier is compatible with the Tula Infant Insert and with the Tula "Free to Grow" toddler extensions.
Tula Infant Insert allows wearing infants from 3.5 kg. The Tula "Free to Grow" extensions attach to the panel of the carrier and allow you to comfortably wear your older children.
We love babywearing and all it has to offer. It's practical for the parent, it has amazing benefits for the baby and it feels so good to have your baby snuggled in close!
Babywearing isn't a trend, it is also not a skill you need to learn. Every parent should follow his natural instincts.
We do not support criticism and looking down at parents for the type of a wrap or carrier they chose to use. We believe that every parent tries to make the best decision for his baby.
Have an amazing experience discovering all the benefits of having your child close and your hands free to do as you please.
Every one of you means so much to us.
We love to hear from you. Please keep in touch.
Learn More about Tula Carriers HERE