Dinos - Tula Toddler Carrier
This product is temporarily unavailable
Please allow 3-4 business days for fulfillment and 3-5 days for shipping with the US. International shipping times may vary.
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood in black
- Instruction brochure
- This Tula carrier is made with black canvas.
- Panel: 18" tall & 19" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps:The toddler's strap is 18" when not expanded and 21" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long.
Each Tula Toddler carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 25-50 pounds
- can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds and 32 inches tall)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
*We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
As an award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomicmethod of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).